Boy Scouts offer Treecycling to recycle your Christmas tree
• Antioch Drop-off Locations: You can drop off your trees from 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Saturday-Sunday,
Dec. 28-29, 2013, & Jan. 4-5, 2014, at the Prewett Family Water Park parking lot and at the Antioch Marina Overflow Parking Lot at 2nd and L streets. Please remove tree stands before drop-off.
• Boy Scout Treecycling: Scouts will pick up holiday trees Saturday - Sunday, Dec. 28-29, 2013, & Jan. 4 - 5, 2014. Have trees ready for pickup before 9 a.m. at the curb. Donations of $10 for unflocked trees or $1 per foot if taller than 10 feet or $20 for flocked trees, payable to BSA, would be appreciated. For more information call (925) 238-8900 or email email@example.com.
• Any yard waste week: Place unflocked trees in yard waste cart. Branches must be 6 inches or less in diameter and 3 feet or less in length. Cut off tree top. Remove tree stand. Lid must be closed.
• Flocked trees can be picked up for a fee of $40 or as one of your two, free, large-item pickups.
• Questions? Call Allied Waste customer service at (925) 685-4711.
Antioch Multi-Family Info
• The Boy Scouts will pick up trees in multi-family complexes.
A donation of $8 or $1 per foot for large trees would be appreciated. To arrange a pickup, call (925) 238-8900 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.