Antioch to celebrate 168th birthday and America’s independence on July 4th with parade, fireworks, and more

Smith’s Landing, founded in 1849, was renamed Antioch at the town’s July 4th picnic in 1851.

See the left (south) end of the commemorative mural on the wall of the 505 W. 2nd Street building.

Share this:
Share this page via Email Share this page via Stumble Upon Share this page via Digg this Share this page via Facebook Share this page via Twitter

the attachments to this post:


Antioch July 4th


No Comments so far.

Leave a Reply